STYLE DIRECTION If you’ve experienced significant change in your life, are getting back on track after a crisis, or are exploring something new, you may feel like refreshing the way you present yourself. Learn how to express your new sense of self on the outside.
- how to dress for your body shape, both vertical and horizontal
- what scale accessories will match your own
- what clothing design features to look for
- which structural design features to avoid
- how to select the best glasses for your face and personality style
- about how your personality impacts what you wear
- how to incorporate your values into your outfit
- about dress codes
- how to dress for the situations that are important to you
- why the textures you choose are important
- how the fabric you choose works either for you or against you
- how to select a hat
- about what different hairstyles will do for you
- why some necklaces look right on you and others don’t
- what necklines will work with your particular body lines and shapes
$290 Also available via Skype
COLOUR ANALYSIS Want your skin to look healthy and clear, your eyes to sparkle so you basically glow? Easy when you wear colours that harmonise with your natural colouring.
If you think someone looks great but you can’t quite work out why, it’s likely they’re wearing colours that brighten and add clarity to their features. This is like a rejuvenation boost for your complexion, soul and wardrobe all at once!
- add a glow to your face
- highlight what you love about your body
- camouflage what you don’t love
- coordinate together easily
- suit your personality
- suit your lifestyle
- will guide a hair colourist
- work together in makeup
- put a smile on your face
- will make your friends wonder what you’ve been up to!
WARDROBE PLANNING. This is not about buying a whole stack of new things; we give you ideas on how your existing clothes can be worn in different ways.
There’s a multitude of ways your wardrobe can be repurposed, transformed and upcycled. You’ve probably been thinking about doing this for a while but it can be hard to begin.
- help you sort out what still works for you
- create outfits you never knew you had
- advise on what is best to alter, upcycle and recycle
- create capsule outfits for when you’re busy
- arrange things so you are more organised
- analyse what your wardrobe needs are
- sketch out a purchasing plan
- find extra space in your wardrobe
There are numerous possibilities with this one, and think of the money you’ll save! $280 for 2.5 hours
OUTFIT ALIGNMENT Have a trained and objective eye give complete and honest feedback on your outfit plus tips for improving or varying it.
You’d be amazed at the big difference a small tweak can make to the way you look and feel. We’ll suggest accessories, comment on jacket and shoe options, advise on colour matching and hem lengths, fabric, fit, and even hairstyles – everything you need to look and feel good without splurging on a complete new outfit and still be left wondering. This one is time efficient too as we can deliver without you even leaving home. Save money, shopping time and angst. Simply email us to book in a time to chat about where you’ll be heading and what you’ll be doing in that outfit and we’ll go from there. firstname.lastname@example.org $80
Style by the hour
I’m available by the hour for a task of your choosing: you decide what you’d like help you with:
- selecting fabric and textures
- choosing glasses
- deciphering dress codes
- learning how to work with body proportions
- understanding levels of sartorial refinement
- determining what proper fit is
- analysing your body shape
- finding a hat
- designing a capsule wardrobe
- deciding what to take on a trip away
- other things you can think of…
You can engage me as an ongoing arrangement or as a one off appointment. All prices are inclusive of GST.
Want to know how working on your personal presentation can help you? Check out what our other clients say here.
Grab yourself a 10% discount by signing up to our newsletter: Body Map newsletter